Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Featuring foldable arms and facile control, the PowerEgg takes you to fly to the future!
Via the gesture recognition control, the drone moves at your will. You are able to go on a carefree flight thanks to the 5km control distance and pause function. The 3-axis gimbal stabilizes the 4K HD camera, allowing you to shoot marvelous videos.
- Highly flexible and compact
As soon as you take out the egg, it can unfold the arms and propellers in an elegant way. You can take the adorable thing everywhere because of the clever design of foldable arms.
- User-centered control
Apart from One Touch Take-off and One Touch Return-home, it can hover in mid-air the moment you activate the pause function. You can have great fun with the awesome gesture recognition remote control. The quadcopter obediently follows the way in which you turn the remote control.
- Longer, clearer, farther, safer
The copter is powered by 6400mAh battery, which provides you with 23-minute flight time. 3-axis gimbal holds the 4K HD camera firmly, and the 5km ultra wide control distance allows you to fly as far as you want. Besides, you can set the maximum flight zone for the drone before each flight in case of operation error.
- Accurate multiple positioning systems
Global Positioning System ( GPS ), Beidou Positioning System serves to figure out where your drone is with great precision. More importantly, the optical positioning system can be resorted to when GPS does not work.
- Versatile App
Various control functions and a great number of tutorials are in the App, with which you can also share the photos and videos online, turn to PowerEgg technical support and customer services for help.
| Brand: PowerVision
Features: 360 Degree Surround,Controlled By Phone and Transmitter,Follow Me,GPS,Radio Control
Functions: Camera,FPV,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Taking Off
Diagonal Length: 448mm ( excluding propellers )
Max Speed: 13m/s ( professional mode )
Max Ascent Speed: 5m/s ( professional mode )
Max Descent Speed: 2m/s ( professional mode )
Hover Accuracy: Vertical: +/-0.1m ( When Vision Positioning is activated, 0.2 - 4m ); +/-1m Horizontal: +/10.2m ( Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting ); +/-1.5m
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: About 5000m
| Battery: 14.8V 6400mAh LiPo
Flying Time: 20-25min
|Video Resolution: 4K|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 2.100 kg
Package weight: 2.600 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 27.20 x 17.60 x 10.50 cm / 10.71 x 6.93 x 4.13 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 35.80 x 26.20 x 18.60 cm / 14.09 x 10.31 x 7.32 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Aircraft Body, 1 x Smart Battery, 1 x Aircraft Stand, 1 x Softshell Case, 1 x AC Adapter Cable, 1 x AC Adapter, 1 x Remote Control Set, 1 x Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.