Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
720P Camera 2.4GHz 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Altitude Hold Headless Mode
Dispatch: Ships between Apr 30 - May 1
GTeng T905C is unusually noble. The sedate blue highlights its sleek and handsome airframe.
With headless mode, altitude hold mode, one key to return and etc., it is dedicated to wonderful aerial photography.
- Headless mode
The drone regards your front as its own, and flies accordingly. This facilitates the control to a great extent since it is difficult to know the front of the UAV in the air.
- Altitude hold mode
In this mode, the copter stays at the same altitude as if held firmly by an invisible hand. Therefore, you can adapt the speed to the surroundings and maneuver the drone in different directions at will.
- Facilitation of control
One key to take off / land / return allows you to achieve your goal effortlessly. No need to move the joysticks. Press a button, then it will be done.
- Extraordinary shoot
Its 720P camera and the SD card slot at the bottom provide you with the enormous possibility of fascinating aerial photos and videos.
| Brand: GTeng
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 360 degrees spin,Camera,Height Holding,Left / Right Hand Throttle Switch,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2(Left & Right Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2 （Left & Right-hand Throttle）
Detailed Control Distance: 80~100m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 7.4V 350mAh
Flying Time: 6-8mins
Charging Time (h): 70 minutes
| Camera Pixels: 1280 x 720
Video Resolution: 720P
External Memory: TF card up to 4GB
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.165 kg
Package weight: 1.015 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 32.00 x 32.00 x 10.00 cm / 12.6 x 12.6 x 3.94 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 50.00 x 10.50 x 33.00 cm / 19.69 x 4.13 x 12.99 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x 4GB SD Card, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x USB Cable|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.