Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
2.4G / Speed Switch / Air Pressure Altitude Hold / Headless Mode / One Key Landing / 0.3MP CAM
Dispatch:Ships between May 27 - May 29
High anti-interference performance and powerful signal
6 Axis Gyro Fly System:
Makes more stable and flexible flight
Completely solving "loss of orientation" problem
Hyper IOC Function:
The CG035 can start and fly in any orientation completely solving pilot "loss of orientation" problems
The WiFi HD camera can transmit the live image to your phone
WiFi FPV system allows real time image transmission with WiFi connection between the quadcopter and your phone
Air Pressure Altitude Hold:
After using the left joystick to control the ascending / descending flight of the aircraft, free up the left joystick and the quadcopter will still hover at that height at which the joystick is freed
One Key Automatic Return:
You can call back your quadcopter quickly and safely
Bright LED light is suitable for night flight
Note: the phone in the picture is not included.
| Brand: GTeng
Features: Radio Control,WiFi FPV
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Left / Right Hand Throttle Switch,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: Radio Control (PCM)
Mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2(Left & Right Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2 （Left & Right-hand Throttle）
Detailed Control Distance: 40~50m
FPV Distance: 40m
Transmitter Power: 2 x AAA battery(not included)
Model Power: 1 x Lithium battery(included)
| Battery: 3.7V 500mAh LiPo
Flying Time: 5~6mins
Charging Time (h): 70mins
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.045 kg
Package weight: 0.350 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 17.00 x 17.00 x 7.00 cm / 6.69 x 6.69 x 2.76 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26.00 x 18.00 x 8.00 cm / 10.24 x 7.09 x 3.15 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Hexacopter, 1 x Screwdriver, 6 x Spare Propeller, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x 3.7V 500mAh Battery|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
From Yongyudh na Nagara May 18,2017
Receiving time is on May, 15, delievery as usual, perfect condition, nothing wrong with the product. The design is good as its materials. It flies nicely and being satisfy.
It should have a switch to turn on/off the drone.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 4