Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 2MP Camera 2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro Air Press Altitude Hold Mode Waypoints
XiaoBaiMa XBM - 55 RC quadcopter allows you to fly more freely and safely. You can control it directly with your phone via its App, or use the transmitter to pilot the drone farther away from you. The reliable UAV makes the real-time HD FPV more relaxing and enjoyable.
Use several points to draw a flight path on the interface of the App. The drone is capable of following no matter how complex the path is.
- Enjoyable WiFi FPV
The 2MP camera offers you the real-time 720 x 1080P HD aerial view that can be recorded down on an SD card ( not included ).
- Air Press Altitude Hold
In this mode, the quadcopter remains at a certain altitude because its throttle automatically adapts to the changes of air press.
- Headless Mode
The UAV can fly in whatever direction you want since it takes your front as its own and you do not need to know where it faces.
- Easier and Safer
In addition to One Key to Take off / Land / Return, the flight safety is guaranteed to a greater extent with the Anti-lock Protection and One Key to Halt.
You can click here to download the user manual.
| Brand: XIAOBAIMA
Model: XBM - 55
Features: WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,Waypoints,WiFi Connection
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Metal,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control,WiFi Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 100m
FPV Distance: more than 30m
Transmitter Power: 4 x AAA battery (not included)
| Battery: 3.7V 800mAh ( with protectio module )
Flying Time: 6-8mins
Charging Time.: about 120 minutes
| Camera Pixels: 2MP
Video Resolution: 720 x 1080
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.415 kg
Package weight: 1.030 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 30.00 x 22.00 x 6.00 cm / 11.81 x 8.66 x 2.36 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 34.00 x 34.00 x 14.00 cm / 13.39 x 13.39 x 5.51 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x English Manual, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Card Reader|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.