Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro Headless Mode One Key Return 360-degree Eversion
Dispatch: Ships on May 1
Intended for beginners, the stylish camouflage quadcopter features Headless Mode, One Key Return, and Low Voltage Alarm. Taking the drone with you is very convenient because of the carrying case in the middle of the transmitter.
- Amazingly Small
The mini flyer only weighs 8g and it is much smaller than your palm.
- Headless Mode
A beginner can pilot the drone to any direction he wants while ignoring its front.
- One Key Return
Thanks to the built-in positioning system, you can recall the drone effortlessly.
- Excellent Anti-interference
You can fly the drone without worrying the interference of radio signals of other drones at the same place.
- Aerobatic Flight
The drone can carry out 360-degree rotations in different directions precisely and steadily.
- Low Voltage Alarm
When the battery runs low, the LED lights will flash and the stunt mode will be changed to the normal flight mode.
| Brand: JJRC
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 20-30m
Transmitter Power: 2 x AAA battery(not included)
| Battery: 3.7V 80mAh
Flying Time: 5~6mins
Charging Time (h): 35 minutes
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.008 kg
Package weight: 0.211 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 5.50 x 5.20 x 2.00 cm / 2.17 x 2.05 x 0.79 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 13.10 x 5.50 x 12.60 cm / 5.16 x 2.17 x 4.96 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Chinese-English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Quadcopter JJRC H30
From LV CZ Jan 12,2017
- good price
- quadcopter has the ideal compact size for indoor flying
- no need to remove the battery while charging
- quadcopter is prone to breakage
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5