Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 480P Camera 2.4GHz 6-axis Gyro Headless Mode Air Press Altitude Hold
The cute and creative hexagonal design of the quadcopter is not just for looking pretty, but also for balancing itself in the air.
In addition to the dynamic color, it is a wonderful gift for the young.
- Air Press Altitude Hold
Move the throttle to the midpoint, and the drone will hover at the height you want thanks to the barometer.
- Headless Mode
You do not need to know where the front of the quadcopter is. In this mode, it flies with respect to your position.
- WiFi FPV
You can snap amazing pictures by pushing the "Photo" button on the back side of the transmitter and share what you capture directly via your phone.
- One Key Return / Landing
Intended for the novice, such functions only require you to push a button. It is relaxing especially after long-time flying.
- 3D Stunt
The UAV can rotate forward / backward / leftward / rightward, giving an impressive and spectacular air show.
| Brand: HJ TOYS
Model: W606 - 6
Features: Radio Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,FPV,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Metal,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 30-80m
FPV Distance: 30-50m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 3.7V 650mAh LiPo
Flying Time: 8-10 mins
Charging Time (h): 90 minutes
|Video Resolution: 480P|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.130 kg
Package weight: 0.745 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 40.00 x 40.00 x 7.00 cm / 15.75 x 15.75 x 2.76 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 46.00 x 9.30 x 24.00 cm / 18.11 x 3.66 x 9.45 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 2 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Set of Accessories, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By ramon Jan-06/2017 03:01:19
trae control remoto?
Package Contents 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 2 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Set of Accessories, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x English Manual
Yes, it comes with remote control.
By yehonatan Dec-28/2016 10:12:13
where Where can I buy parts? motors?
Thank you for your inquiry.
I am sorry we don't sell parts the item temporarily.
its unique design
From LeeSeoungKung May 16,2017
It is the model that I found troubled to purchase the drones. It's a collecting light, but I can not afford to look at the new design.
The flight was fine and the price was attractive. The barometer drone was a cheaper model. I'm a bit disappointed with the barometer drones, but there was a bit of flow going left and right during the flight.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 4
Overall Rating 4
drone hj toys
From ramon jimenez Feb 13,2017
my bueno es estable reccion muy rapido no tiene perdidas
si viene un viento fuerte se lo lleva rapido
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5