Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 2MP Camera 2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro Air Press Altitude Hold Headless Mode App Control
Dispatch: Ships between May 9 - May 16
- Headless Mode
This mode allows you to ignore the front of the drone while making it go to any direction you want, so you can control the UAV adeptly within several minutes.
- Air Press Altitude Hold
The quadcopter keeps flying at a certain height in the air because its throttle can adapt itself automatically to the air pressure which is detected by the barometer.
- HD Aerial View
With WiFi connection and the 2MP camera, you can enjoy the fascinating FPV in the real time and take great pictures and videos.
- Aerobatic Flight
The multicopter is capable of giving a satisfying performance of 360-degree rotations towards different directions.
- Emergency Stop
In case there is an obstacle in the way, you can push the button to make the motors stop in 3 seconds so that the drone can brake to a halt.
- App Control
The user-friendly App interface of Flyeye offers you a flexible way to control the drone. You can even draw a flight path and choose the speed for it.
WiFi control requirement: mobile phone in the flight mode
WiFi control distance: 15 - 30m
App name: Flyeye
Download method: via QR code on the user manual, App Store, or Google Play
Mobile phone system requirement: Android 4.0 or later, iOS 7.0 or later
The eye LEDs look blue when they are off. They are green after being turned on.
| Brand: JJRC
Features: WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Emergency Landing,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,Waypoints,WiFi Connection,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control,WiFi Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 150m
FPV Distance: 15 - 30m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 7.4V 1200mAh
Flying Time: About 10mins
Charging Time (h): About 150mins
| Camera Pixels: 2MP
Video Resolution: 720P
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.400 kg
Package weight: 1.427 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 50.00 x 50.00 x 17.00 cm / 19.69 x 19.69 x 6.69 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 48.50 x 10.00 x 31.50 cm / 19.09 x 3.94 x 12.4 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 4 x Propeller Guard, 4 x Landing Strut, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 1 x Camera, 1 x Chinese-English Manual, 1 x Pack of Screws|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Lord Ashes Feb-25/2017 07:02:45
The video is listed as 720P. A resolution of 720P means a resolution of 1280x720. However, many of the GearBest camera entries use 720P to mean 720x480 resolution. Can you please clarify the video resolution.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Video Resolution 720P