Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 0.3MP Camera 2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro Headless Mode One Key Return 3D Stunt
With two big "eyes", this UAV looks like an alien. However, it is amazingly friendly to beginners because it features Headless Mode, One Key Return, and plug-in camera.
Enjoy the extraordinary flight with this awesome drone!
- Headless Mode
In this mode, it seems as if your aerial robot is so smart that it goes to wherever direction you want and you do not need to know its front.
- One Key Return
You will not be in a panic because the drone can be recalled in a minute without any adept operation.
- Awesome Stunt
You just need to press a button to make the quadcopter do perfect 360-degree rotations in various directions.
- WiFi FPV
You can enjoy the real-time FPV on your mobile phone and capture the beautiful scenery from a completely different angle.
Control distance: more than 120m
Transmitter battery: 6 x 1.5V AA ( not included )
Camera pixels: 0.3MP
Battery: 7.4V 2000mAh
Flight time: 10 - 12 minutes
Charge time: 240 minutes
| Brand: XiangYu
Features: Radio Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 360 degrees spin,3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Metal,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: About 120m
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 7.4V 2000mAh
Flying Time: 10-13mins
Charging Time.: 240 minutes
|Camera Pixels: 0.3MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.615 kg
Package weight: 1.650 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 52.00 x 52.00 x 20.00 cm / 20.47 x 20.47 x 7.87 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 38.20 x 17.00 x 33.20 cm / 15.04 x 6.69 x 13.07 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Charger, 1 x Chinese-English Manual, 6 x Propeller, 4 x Propeller Guard, 4 x Landing Strut, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Camera, 1 x Pack of Accessories|
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.