Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 0.3MP Camera RTF
Dispatch:Ships on May 29
| Age Range: > 6 years old
Control Channels: 4 Channels
Controller Mode: MODE2
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0200 kg
Package weight: 0.4100 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 8.00 x 8.00 x 4.50 cm / 3.15 x 3.15 x 1.77 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 11.00 x 11.00 x 5.50 cm / 4.33 x 4.33 x 2.17 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Cable, 4 x Propeller, 1 x Protective Frame, 2 x EVA, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Propeller Changer, 2 x TX Stick, 1 x Cellphone Grip, 1 x Bilingual User Manual in English and Chinese, 1 x Bilingual WiFi APP Use Manual in English and Chinese|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Nasko Spirov Dec-19/2016 10:12:00
Hello Hello, I have two questions : 1. Why I can find through internet sellers this drone model to be sell with 1.3 MP camera and another product with 0.3 MP camera? Which is correct? I doubt that the model has two types of camera and has been sold at same price. 2. At the back side of the remote control, there is a space where is situated a cable. What is the purpose of this cable? kind regards
Thanks for your inquiry.
The camera is 1.3MP.
The cable as you can see on http://screencast.com/t/WIPMq5B0c is for camera
and http://screencast.com/t/esqlZC6z is for battery
Have a nice one.