Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
2.4GHz 6CH 6-axis Gyro Altitude Hold Headless Mode One Key Return Speed Switch
The unique-looking RC car / drone is sure to give you tremendous fulfillment in manual transformation. That is to say, you can get an awesome car as well as a decent drone!
- Enjoyable DIY
The admirable manual transformation of the car / drone gives you the fascinating sense of achievement.
- Altitude Hold Mode
You can practice flying the UAV in different directions without worrying that it falls down accidentally.
- Headless Mode
In this mode, you do not need to know the orientation of the multicopter in order to pilot it in the desired direction.
- One Key Return
The drone can return automatically to the home point after you press the button to activate the function.
- Impressive 3D Stunt
The small drone can rotate continuous forwards / backwards / leftwards / rightwards with amazing agility.
- High / Medium / Low Speed
The user-friendly speed switch allows you to change the flying speed of the drone at any time you want.
Weight: quadcopter: 39g; car: 95g
Transmitter battery: 3 x 1.5V AA ( not included )
Drive type: 2WD
Control distance: 30 - 50m
Battery: 3.7V 250mAh
Run / flight time: 8 - 10 minutes
Charge time: about 80 minutes
| Brand: LiDiRC
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Height Holding,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 30-50m
Transmitter Power: 3 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 3.7V 250mAh
Flying Time: 8-10 mins
Charging Time (h): about 80mins
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.390 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 16.00 x 16.00 x 8.00 cm / 6.3 x 6.3 x 3.15 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 43.00 x 33.00 x 9.00 cm / 16.93 x 12.99 x 3.54 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 2 x Propeller Protector, 2 x Wheel, 4 x Propeller, 1 x Battery, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 2 x Rear Component, 2 x Tail|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.