Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 0.3MP 2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro Altitude Hold Headless Mode
Dispatch: Ships between May 4 - May 6
This nice-looking mini quadcopter is ideal for flying indoors. It can hover perfectly in mid-air, which makes photo-taking and video-taking super easy. Controlled by transmitter and phone, it helps you find out how everything looks like from a completely different angle.
- WiFi FPV
The 0.3MP WiFi camera provides you with 720 x 576px images in real time, which is quite satisfying.
- Altitude Hold Mode
The UAV always stays at the same height in the air, which enables you to get smooth shots and to practice controlling its orientation.
- Headless Mode
In this mode, the drone remembers its takeoff point and flies to directions with respect to it. This allows you to easily know to which direction it will go.
- Easy to Operate
Many user-friendly functions are provided, including one key to take off / land, emergency landing etc.
- Impressive Visual Effect
Made of ABS, the body shell appears sleek and metallic. Looking at it from a higher place, you will be amazed at the beauty of the diamond-shaped lighting effect.
Size: 5 x 5 x 2.5cm ( not including propellers )
Control distance: 25 - 50m
Flight time: 3 - 4 minutes
Transmitter battery: 2 x 1.5V AA battery ( not included )
Aircraft battery: 3.7V 150mAh
Charge time: 40 - 60 minutes
Camera pixels: 0.3MP
Video format: 720 x 576px, mp4
Photo format: 720 x 576px, jpg
App name: WiFi UFO
WiFi control range: 30 - 50m
System requirement: iOS 5.1.1 or later; Android 2.2 or later
App language: English, Simplified Chinese
| Brand: YU XIANG
Features: WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Height Holding,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control,WiFi Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 25-50m
FPV Distance: 25-50m
Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 150mAh
Flying Time: 3-4mins
Charging Time (h): 40-60mins
| Camera Pixels: 0.3MP
Video Resolution: 720 x 576px ( format: mp4 )
External Memory: No
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.018 kg
Package weight: 0.249 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 5.00 x 5.00 x 2.50 cm / 1.97 x 1.97 x 0.98 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 17.00 x 7.20 x 11.20 cm / 6.69 x 2.83 x 4.41 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 1 x English-Chinese Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
YU XIANG A5L Mini RC Quadcopter - RTF
From David Apr 04,2017
Estable, sorprendente calidad de vídeo, muy fácil de volar con el control de altitud. Muy recomendable.
Poca duración de vuelo, unos 4 minutos, lleva la batería interna.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
From stefanoc967 Jan 25,2017
Ottimo mini quadricottero,buona visione in fvp. Ottimo per il prezzo.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5