Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
with 2MP Camera 2.4GHz 6-axis Gyro Air Press Altitude Hold Headless Mode
Dispatch:Ships between Jun 4 - Jun 13
| Brand: WLtoys
Model: Q323 - C
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Carbon Fiber,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 100m
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 7.4V 2300mAh
Flying Time: 15 - 16mins
Charging Time (h): about 150 minutes
| Camera Pixels: 2MP
Video Resolution: 720P
External Memory: Micro SD Card
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.2660 kg
Package weight: 2.0000 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 37.50 x 36.30 x 10.50 cm / 14.76 x 14.29 x 4.13 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 60.50 x 35.50 x 14.50 cm / 23.82 x 13.98 x 5.71 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x 7.4V 2300mAh Battery, 1 x Balance Charger Box, 1 x EU Plug, 4 x Spare Propeller, 4 x Propeller Guard, 1 x 4GB SD Card, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By cleiton meurer Apr-18/2017 09:04:55
Esse produto suporta FPV ou somente modelo com camera de 0.3mp?
This innovative drone is intended for the FPV enthusiasts and beginners. Its camera lens can be moved up and down with the transmitter or your phone to get the perfect shots that you desire. The sturdy carbon fiber arms effectively protect itself from strong impact and guarantee its long service time.
By lucas Mar-14/2017 05:03:03
voce tem a pronta entrega para o Brasil?
Thanks for your inquiry.
We generally require between 2-5 business days to arrange shipment upon payment.
1) Expedited Shipping: Around 3-7 business days.
2) Standard Shipping: Between 7-15 business days.
3) Flat Rate Shipping: Between 10-40 business days.
Happy shopping on Gearbest.
By Fabricio Feb-27/2017 03:02:35
Do you sell the engines of this drone? Thankyou!
We don't have it now.
By straw Nov-19/2016 09:11:40
i will buy the q323 when you have the parts in stock for it are you going to carry all the parts for the q323 thankyou
Thanks for your interest. Sorry we still don't have the exact time for that now.
From NAZERI ABGHANI Apr 28,2017
A very stable flyer, easy one button take-off and landing, feels solid with the battery attached. Very agile at 80 and 100% rate. I like very much the look of the drone, and appreciate the more than toy grade body shell.
Worried about the "fly away" issue during loss of transmission ... as i have experience with other drones i "used" to own. This one is a keeper, would hate to lose it for any reason.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
From Senour Apr 04,2017
Not for beginners, really fast awesome quad.
camera angle is really bad.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
WLtoys Q323 quadcopter
From Vasco Feb 21,2017
Without having yet tried a flight, is first and foremost a quadcopter with very attractive lines. Strong led lights, seeming to be well visible below and with a good build quality for the range.
Only the single front plastic tab that holds the battery in place seems fragile. If you push the battery a little harder it may break. Separate parts of the this WLtoys Q323 quadcopter, including the batterys are not yet available.
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 4
Overall Rating 4