Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
5.8G FPV 1080P HD Video 2.4GHz 6-axis Gyro GPS BDS Dual Positioning Systems Follow Me Mode
AOSENMA CG035 1080P version, equipped with 5.8G FPV system, offers you awesome flying experience! With Follow Me Mode, Point of Interest and the camera stabilizer, you can easily get great photos and videos. Its dual positioning systems enable the quadcopter to locate itself better and to stay firmly at a certain position in the air. Resistant to strong wide, it is an ideal choice for flying outdoors!
- 5.8G FPV. You can have the real-time aerial view on the FPV monitor
- Superior aerial photography. 1080P HD videos. Clear shots with the stabilization gimbal
- Follow Me Mode. The UAV follows you and records every moment at a comfortable distance
- Point of Interest. The drone can orbit around a selected point to get panoramic shots
- Intelligent Return-to-home. Fail-safe function works with GPS protects from loss of signal
- Dual positioning systems. GPS and BDS, high-precision altitude / position hold
| Brand: AOSENMA
Features: 5.8G FPV,Brushless Version,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Air Press Altitude Hold,Automatic Return,Forward/backward,GPS location tracking,Headless Mode,Hot Point Following,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Point of Interest,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Satellite System: BDS,GPS
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Alloy,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
| Remote Control: Radio Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 300-500m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: Yes
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 7.4V 3200mAh battery ( built-in )
Flying Time: 15-20mins
Charging Time.: 210mins
|Video Resolution: 1080P|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.3500 kg
Package weight: 1.8300 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 33.00 x 33.00 x 14.00 cm / 12.99 x 12.99 x 5.51 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 44.00 x 37.00 x 10.00 cm / 17.32 x 14.57 x 3.94 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter ( with FPV Monitor ), 1 x Balance Charger, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Propeller Puller, 1 x Sling, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By מתן May-08/2017 06:05:19
Is the RC model battery suitable for the gyro model ?
The item built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro.
By מתן May-08/2017 06:05:48
האם אפשר להשתמש בסוללה מסוג שונה של אותו הדגם ?
Battery: 7.4V 2200mAh battery ( built-in ).
You can't use the battery as you asked.
By alessandro May-01/2017 09:05:05
ciao quando sarà disponibile questo quadcopter?
This item no longer in stock.
By Jerry Apr-23/2017 10:04:02
If the standard version does not have the gopro mount, how do I put the camera on? I know it doesn't come with the gimbal, but at least I need the gopro, right?
There is no camera for this item .
By pier Apr-20/2017 02:04:29
you sell two different versions: one standard and one with camera. does the one without camera (standard version) has the "follow me" feature?
Yes, it has the "follow me" feature.
Follow Me Mode:
Preset the object to follow, no matter wherever it goes, the plane will follow it and won't lost
Cheapest and Reliable GPS Follow Me Quadcopter AOSENMA CG035
From Vlogs Apr 17,2017
this quadcopter is perfect and easy to c control amazingly cheap gs base quadcopter i am fully satisfied
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
From pierre Mar 12,2017
un drone qui correspond exactement à mes attentes. livraison rapide. bravo
je recommanderai cet drone à des amis
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5