Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
5.8G FPV 720P HD 2.4GHz 8CH 6-axis Gyro Optical Flow Positioning Air Press Altitude Hold
Dispatch:Ships between Jun 4 - Jun 12
Intended for both the beginner and intermediate, this quadcopter can realize accurate position / height hold thanks to its optical flow sensor and barometer. It is ideal for aerial photography and FPV racing since there is no obstacle at the front of the camera.
Have fun after you enter the next level, and get more sophisticated control!
- Powerful Propulsion System
The 050 iron-core brushed motor generates tremendous thrust and brings the thrust to weight ratio to 5.5:1. In addition to the efficient three-blade propellers, it can fly swiftly.
- Optimized Positioning
With the combination of optical flow positioning and air press altitude hold, the quadcopter can maintain at the desired height even flying at less than 8m above the ground outdoors.
- 720P Aerial View
The HD camera has the 140-degree FOV lens, which offers you the brilliant panorama. You can enjoy the fascinating FPV even at more than 250m away from the UAV.
- Born for Shooting and Racing
With the landing struts integrated with the motor seat, the drone facilitates aerial photography, and it is also convenient for racing.
- Easy to Operate
Press a button, and the multirotor will take off / land / flip, switch channels / rates or capture what you want. It is easy to watch and share your masterpieces with the built-in 4GB SD card.
Differences of X300 - F and X300 - W:
X300 - F: 5.8G FPV, 140-degree FOV, radio control only
X300 - W: WiFi FPV, 90-degree FOV, radio control and mobile phone control
Notice: there are 2 different colors of the quadcopter's propeller protector, white and black, we will ship one color of them for you randomly
| Brand: XK
Model: X300 - F
Features: 5.8G FPV,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Forward/backward,Low-voltage Protection,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Roll,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: About 120m
FPV Distance: More than 250m
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 7.4V 2000mAh 20C
Flying Time: 14-15mins
Charging Time (h): About 150mins
|Video Resolution: 720P|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.3720 kg
Package weight: 2.1980 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 25.00 x 8.00 cm / 9.84 x 9.84 x 3.15 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 39.00 x 37.00 x 20.00 cm / 15.35 x 14.57 x 7.87 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x FPV Monitor, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Charger, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x 7.4V 2000mAh 20C LiPo Battery, 1 x Chinese-English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By jose Feb-09/2017 07:02:10
if I order this unit can I have an extra battery? and if yes How much will cost? thanks
I am sorry we don't have spare battery for sale
By Bart Dec-27/2016 10:12:22
Sorry to ask Does this come with the Real time viewing screen? or due you have to buy all the ad on separate ? as I seen on so many other ads?
Yes, this product comes with the Real time viewing screen. http://prntscr.com/dp74np
Specific installation instructions will be introduced on the manual.
Thanks for your interest.
Have a nice day!