Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro with Headless Mode 360 Degree Eversion Soft Landing
This ladybird-like quadcopter features Headless Mode, 360 Degree Eversion as well as One Key Landing. It also provides protections against over current, low voltage, and short circuit. Therefore, it offers you an easy and safer flight.
- Headless Mode
In this mode, you are allowed to ignore the orientation of the drone and fly it to whatever direction you want.
- Awesome 3D Stunt
The UAV offers you the wonderful performance of 360-degree rotations towards various directions in the air.
- One Key Landing
If you turn off the transmitter or pilot it beyond the control range, the aerial robot will land slowly. You can move the joysticks to find a perfect landing position.
- Electrical Safety
Its lithium-ion battery is equipped with over current, low voltage and short circuit protection. The USB charger protects the battery from over current.
Aircraft weight: 50g
Size: 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.4cm
Control distance: 25m
Flight time: 4 minutes
Charge time: 30 minutes
Note: two styles remote will be delivered randomly.
| Brand: FEILUN
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Landing,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 100mAh
Flying Time: 4mins
Charging Time (h): 30mins
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.478 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 7.50 x 7.50 x 2.40 cm / 2.95 x 2.95 x 0.94 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 16.80 x 16.80 x 11.00 cm / 6.61 x 6.61 x 4.33 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.