Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro / 3D Roll / Speed Switch / LED Light / Protective Frame
Dispatch: Ships on Jul 21
- Protective Frame
All of the parts are protected by the stylish frame outside, which makes the quadcopter more durable and impact-resistant
- 3D Roll
Just press the button on the transmitter, and you will enjoy the spectacular performance by watching perfect actions like 360-degree flip and continuous roll
- Speed Switch
High, medium, low speed are available for you. Therefore, the drone meets the demands of both beginners and professionals
- Beautiful LED Lights
With creatively designed LED lights installed for night flight, it is sure to be the eye-catching star in the dark sky
- Other Functions
Up / down / left / right / forward / backward / sideward / tumbling / free / lose-control protection / slow-middle-fast flight
| Remote Control Time: About 4 minutes
Remote Control Distance: About 40m
| Brand: HAPPYCOW
Model: 777 - 382
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 50~60m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: 4 x AAA battery (not included)
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
| Battery: 3.7V 280mAh Li-ion Battery ( included )
Charging Time (h): about 30 minutes
|Camera Pixels: 0 ( no camera )|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1190 kg
Package weight: 0.2300 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 7.50 x 6.50 x 2.50 cm / 2.95 x 2.56 x 0.98 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 13.00 x 7.00 x 18.00 cm / 5.12 x 2.76 x 7.09 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x English User Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
From Jose Carlos da Silva Jul 07,2017
Very good whit protecttin for propellers
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
From Leo Suarez Jun 18,2017
muy bueno para niños
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.