Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV / 15MP Camera / 2.4GHz 6-axis Gyro / One Key Return / GPS Navigation / Auto Follow / G-sensor Mode
Dispatch: Ships between Jun 1 - Jun 10
This mini drone boasts an ultra high-definition camera that enables you to have 15MP stills and 1080P HD videos. As big as your palm, you can easily put it anywhere you like to take it to all outdoor activities.
- Same Size as Your Palm
This tiny UAV is amazingly powerful and portable than you'd never seen in any other multicopter of its kind.
- Super Sharp Shots
With the premium sensor and on-board graphic processing software, you are able to get abundant details and make great progress in aerial photography.
- GPS Follow Me Mode
Thanks to the built-in GPS, the drone is able to sense the location of your smartphone and follow closely automatically. This is helpful for video-taking.
- G-sensor Mode
The little quadcopter is capable of following the movement of your phone or tablet quickly as if manipulated by an invisible hand.
- Simplified Operation
You can resort to One Key to Take off / Land / Return and make the drone fly to the desired position without moving the virtual joysticks nervously.
- Effortlessly Sharing
What the camera captures is stored directly on your mobile device. You can easily review, edit, and share it to your favorite social media.
Video: 1080P 30fps
WiFi control distance: 30 - 50m
Receive sensitivity: -50dBm
Propeller: 3.5 inches
Aircraft battery: 7.4V 900mAh 2S LiPo
Operating current: 10A at 7.4V
Flight time: about 10 minutes
App name: ONAGOfly
App download: QR code on user manual, App Store, Google Play
System requirement: iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later
The product does not include a transmitter, because it is controlled by the mobile device.
| Brand: ONAGO
Model: 1 Plus
Features: Controlled By Phone,GPS,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 360 degrees spin,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,GPS location tracking,Left / Right Hand Throttle Switch,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection
Max Ascent Speed: 5m/s
Max Descent Speed: 3m/s
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,PA
Level: Intermediate Level
| Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control
Channel: No Transmitter
Mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2(Left & Right Hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 30-50m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: 30 - 50m ( depending on flying environment )
Transmitter Power: No transmitter included
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
| Battery: 7.4V 900mAh 2S LiPo ( included )
Flying Time: 9~10mins
| Camera Pixels: 15MP
Video Resolution: 1080P 30fps
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.190 kg
Package weight: 1.050 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 12.80 x 12.80 x 6.50 cm / 5.04 x 5.04 x 2.56 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 25.50 x 25.50 x 12.00 cm / 10.04 x 10.04 x 4.72 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 4 x Propeller Protector, 1 x 7.4V 900mAh 2S LiPo Battery, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Propeller Removing Wrench, 1 x Charger, 2 x Power Cable|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.