Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV / 2MP Camera / 2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro / Air Press Altitude Hold / Headless Mode / Speed Switch
You have greater freedom in adapting the flying speeds to the surrounding with the help of four different speeds. Moreover, the huge LED lights at the bottom make flying at night more enjoyable!
- HD Aerial View
With WiFi connection and the 2MP camera, you can enjoy the fascinating FPV in the real time and take great pictures and videos.
- Headless Mode
This mode allows you to ignore the front of the drone while making it go to any direction you want.
- Air Press Altitude Hold
The quadcopter keeps flying at a certain height in the air thanks to the high-precision detection of the air pressure.
- Aerobatic Flight
The multicopter is capable of giving a satisfying performance of 360-degree rotations towards different directions.
- App Control
The user-friendly App interface of HELIWAY FPV offers you a flexible way to control the drone and to get desirable shots.
- One Key to Take off / Land
You will not be nervous if you just begin to learn how to pilot the drone. Pressing a button is the only thing required to make it ascend / descend.
- Flying Splendidly at Night
The flier has four enormous LED lights which guarantee the excellent visibility of the drone in the darkness.
- Four Different Speeds
Compared to many other drones, you get one more option of velocity. Therefore, you can control the drone better in various environments.
Control distance: 100 - 150m
Camera pixels: 2MP
Flight time: 8 - 10 minutes
Charge time: 100 - 150 minutes
Aircraft battery: 7.4V 2000mAh LiPo ( included )
Transmitter battery: 6 x 1.5V AA ( not included )
Gimbal installation: yes
App name: HELIWAY FPV
App download: QR code on user manual, App Store, Google Play
System requirement: iOS 5.1.1 or later, Android 2.2 or later
| Brand: HELIWAY
Features: WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 100-150m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: Yes
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
| Battery: 7.4V 2000mAh LiPo ( included )
Flying Time: 8-10 mins
Charging Time (h): 100-150mins
|Camera Pixels: 2MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 2.000 kg
Package weight: 2.450 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 53.00 x 53.00 x 20.00 cm / 20.87 x 20.87 x 7.87 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 67.00 x 17.00 x 37.00 cm / 26.38 x 6.69 x 14.57 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Charger, 2 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Camera, 1 x 7.4V 2000mAh LiPo Battery|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.