Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
2MP Camera / 2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro / Air Press Altitude Hold
Dispatch:Ships between May 31 - Jun 1
- 2MP camera records down abundant details for you on the 4GB SD card. You can review those happy moments by using the card reader.
- Air Press Altitude Hold enables the drone to maintain at the same height above the ground, which is convenient for taking photos and videos.
- Headless Mode helps the beginner to get the hang of directional control within several minutes.
- One Key Take-off / Landing simplifies the operation and encourages everyone to have a try.
- Thanks to High / Low Speed Switch, you can speed up or slow down whenever you want.
- 7.4V 2000mAh lithium-ion battery, equipped with charging and discharging management function, provides you with 9 minutes' flying.
Pixels: 2MP, 2560 x 1440px
Video resolution: 1280 x 720px
Aircraft battery: 7.4V 2000mAh lithium-ion ( included )
Transmitter battery: 4 x 1.5V AA ( not included )
Flight time: more than 9 minutes
Charge time: less than 150 minutes
Micro SD card memory: 4GB ( included )
Note: the camera color is shipped at random
| Brand: Syma
Features: Radio Control
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 60~70m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 7.4V 2000mAh lithium-ion battery ( included )
Flying Time: 9~10mins
Charging Time (h): less than 150 minutes
| Camera Pixels: 2MP, 2560 x 1440px
Video Resolution: 1280 x 720px
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 1.5000 kg
Package weight: 2.0950 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 50.00 x 50.00 x 19.00 cm / 19.69 x 19.69 x 7.48 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 36.00 x 36.00 x 21.00 cm / 14.17 x 14.17 x 8.27 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x 4GB Micro SD Card, 1 x Wrench, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Charger, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By nadir Feb-20/2017 04:02:57
are syma x8hg batteries ok for use in the x8sc? thanks
Syma x8hg batteries are ok for use in the x8sc.
By Grant Jan-29/2017 11:01:16
Is the camera removable and will it fly without it do you have one without a camera
It can be removable and fly without camera. This type of Quadcopter has built-in camera.
Thanks for your inquiry and support.