Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
2.4GHz 4.5CH 6-axis Gyro with Honeycomb Protective Frame / Speed Switch
Dispatch: Ships on Jul 29
Skytech M70 has a honeycomb protective frame, which fully protects the mini quadcopter from the impact. It guarantees the safety of both the drone and the pilot in flying practices - the drone rolls like a ball in the air.
Its convenient speed switch enables the novice to change the velocity of the quadcopter to adapt to different environments.
- Creative honeycomb frame, omnidirectional protection
- 2.4GHz anti-interference radio control, 30m control distance
- 6-axis gyroscope keeps the drone in balance and ensures accurate displacement
- Eye-catching 3D stunt - rolling forward / backward
- High / low speed switch, useful for practices in different surroundings
- Built-in 3.7V 220mAh lithium-ion battery, 4 - 5 minutes' flying, 40 - 50 minutes' charging
There are two colors in total - orange and green. However, the color is subject to stock availability.
| Brand: Skytech
Functions: Forward/backward,Roll,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 30m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: 3 x AAA battery(not included)
| Battery: 3.7V 220mAh lithium-ion battery ( built-in )
Flying Time: 4~5mins
Charging Time.: 40-50mins
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.2400 kg
Package weight: 0.3900 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 10.00 x 10.00 x 10.00 cm / 3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 19.00 x 12.00 x 29.00 cm / 7.48 x 4.72 x 11.42 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Cool RC toy
From Aleksandra May 11,2017
- protective cage, great for kids - nice led lights
- little difficult to steering - only few minutes of flight
Ease of Use 5
Build Quality 5
Overall Rating 5
Had some fun
From Elans Feb 12,2017
Same time can fly and be as a ball so you don't need to worry about breaking it in parts when it falls Quick charging
The battery is very weak - around 1.5 - 2 mins flying and then around 1-2min rolls on the floor. Had some small issues with calibration
Ease of Use 3
Build Quality 4
Overall Rating 4
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.