Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
0.3MP Camera / 2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro / Altitude Hold
Dispatch: Ships on Apr 29
The JXD 515V looks like a UFO because of its creative style. With protective frame for propellers, a beginner can pilot it safely indoors. Furthermore, the superior aerial photography is easily achievable, thanks to its 0.3MP aerial camera and altitude hold function.
- 0.3MP Camera
You can use the HD camera to take clear aerial photos and videos.
- Altitude Hold
The quadcopter can keep flying at a certain height in mid-air.
- Headless Mode
Tthe UAV will always follow the movement of the joysticks.
- Easy to Take off / Land
Just press a button, and the UAV will ascend or descend.
- 360-degree Eversion
It can perform terrific aerobatics towards various directions in the sky.
Speed up when you want to have a more breathtaking flight.
| Brand: JXD
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Height Holding,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 50~60m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: 4 x AAA battery (not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 7.4V 350mAh lithium-ion
Flying Time: 5~6mins
Charging Time (h): 90mins
|Camera Pixels: 0.3MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 1.250 kg
Package weight: 1.470 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 13.80 x 13.80 x 5.00 cm / 5.43 x 5.43 x 1.97 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 33.00 x 19.50 x 8.50 cm / 12.99 x 7.68 x 3.35 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By isaiah Dec-25/2016 02:12:04
do you need to solder the motors to replace them or are they modular
Please kindly note they are fixed.
Have a nice day.