Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 0.3MP Camera / 2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro / Headless Mode / 360 Degree Eversion
Dispatch: Ships on Jun 28
FEILUN FX132C1 has a perfect center of mass, thanks to the little robot model at the middle. This greatly helps to balance itself in the air to get clear photos and videos.
Moreover, intended for beginners, it has many user-friendly features and protections to guarantee the flight safety.
- FPV transmission within the range of 20 - 25m via the 0.3MP WiFi camera
- Headless Mode allows you to pilot adeptly by ignoring the orientation of the drone
- 360 degree rotations forwards / backwards / leftwards / rightwards
- One Key Landing when the drone flies out of control range or the transmitter is turned off
- Protection against overcurrent, low voltage, and short circuit
- Glaring red LEDs at the front and white ones at the rear enable you to fly at night
Control distance: 35m
Aircraft power: 3.7V 350mAh lithium-ion battery ( built-in )
Flight time: 4 - 6 minutes
Charge time: 50 - 60 minutes
Camera pixels: 0.3MP
FPV distance: 20 - 25m
Compatible system: Android or iOS
App download: QR code on user manual
| Brand: FEILUN
Features: WiFi FPV
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Low-voltage Protection,One Key Landing,Over-current Protection,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: 20 - 25m
Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 350mAh lithium-ion battery
Charging Time.: 50 - 60mins
|Camera Pixels: 0.3MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.378 kg
Package weight: 0.476 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 13.50 x 13.50 x 3.50 cm / 5.31 x 5.31 x 1.38 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 16.90 x 16.90 x 9.00 cm / 6.65 x 6.65 x 3.54 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Robot Model, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain ,3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.