Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
13MP 4K UHD / Flight Path Planning / Face Recognition
Dispatch: Ships between Apr 30 - May 2
Geniusidea FOLLOW, a talented drone, is designed systematically by a national-level engineer.
It is the first drone equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 4-core CPU, 13MP camera, GPS / GLONASS / optical flow / sonar positioning system. You can get perfect 4K aerial shots effortlessly with the help of Flight Path Planning, Point of Interest, Face Recognition, Follow Me and etc.
It also follows your heart by offering the Gesture Mode, Gravity-sensor Mode, One Key to Take off, One Key to Land. This greatly simplifies the operation. Therefore, the sky will no longer be the limit, but an accessible zone for everyone!
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 4-core 2.3GHz CPU, 16GB eMMC + 2GB RAM + graphics processing unit, flight data logging support
- IMX214 13MP camera, 117 degree FOV, 4K 30fps video, 720P FPV. Brilliant aerial photography equivalent to 14mm mirrorless camera
- Extremely easy to control with Point of Interest, Flight Path Planning, Face Recognition, Gesture Mode, G-sensor Mode, Follow Me and so on
- Positioning system with GPS + GLONASS + optical flow + sonar, high accuracy of 0.1m
- 20 minutes' flying provided by the two 18650 2500mAh lithium-ion batteries
- Less wind resistance with the golf surface design, self-tightening propeller / motor, convenient carrying case for 1 hour's flying
Platform: Qualcomm 801
Dimension: 160 x 160 x 50mm ( without propellers )
Max. operating altitude: 3000m
Flight time: 20 minutes
Operating temperature: - 20 to +40 Deg.C
Positioning system: GPS / GLONASS / optical flow / sonar ( illumination: more than 15 lux )
Control distance: 100m
Hovering accuracy: vertical: + / -0.1m ( optical flow / sonar ) or + / -0.5m ( GPS / GLONASS ); horizontal: + / -0.1m ( optical flow / sonar ) or + / -1.0m ( GPS / GLONASS )
WiFi frequency: 2.4GHz, 5GHz
WiFi transmission power: EIRP 2.4G: 19dB; EIRP 5G: 15dBm
Sensor: IMX214 13MP
Lens: 117-degree FOV, 14mm
Max. picture resolution: 4K
EIS ( electronic image stabilization ): available
Adjustable angle: 0 / -20 / -45 / -90 degree
ISO range: -12; -8; -4; 0; 4; 8; 12
Video resolution: 4K
Storage format: JPG / MP4 ( MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 )
Memory capacity: 2GB RAM + 16GB eMMC
Extended memory: up to 64GB
Rated capacity: 2500mAh x 2
Nominal voltage: 7.4V
Battery type: 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery
App name: G-IDEA
System language: simplified Chinese, English
Real-time image transmission: 1280 x 720P 30fps
Time delay: 160ms ( depending on actual shooting circumstance and the mobile device )
Mobile device system requirement: iOS 8.0 or later; Android 4.3 or later
| Brand: Geniusidea
Features: WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Automatic Return,Camera,Emergency Landing,Face recognition,Forward/backward,FPV,GPS Altitude Hold,Gravity Sense Control,Hand Launching,Hot Point Following,Hover,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Panorama Shot,Point of Interest,Selfie,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,Waypoints
Satellite System: GLONASS,GPS
Sensor: Optical Flow,Sonar
Diagonal Length: 199mm
Hover Accuracy: vertical: + / - 0.1m ( optical flow & sonar ) or + / - 0.5m ( GPS / GLONASS ); horizontal: + / - 0.1m ( optical flow & sonar ) or + / - 1.0m ( GPS / GLONASS )
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Level: Intermediate Level
| Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control
Radio Mode: WiFi APP
Detailed Control Distance: About 100m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: No transmitter included
| Battery: 18650 7.4V 2500mAh lithium-ion ( included )
Flying Time: 18-20mins
Charging Time (h): 3 - 4 hours
| Camera Pixels: 13MP
Video Resolution: 4K
External Memory: Micro SD card up to 64GB (not included)
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.2730 kg
Package weight: 0.9050 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 16.00 x 16.00 x 5.00 cm / 6.3 x 6.3 x 1.97 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 28.00 x 25.00 x 10.00 cm / 11.02 x 9.84 x 3.94 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Aircraft, 2 x 18650 Lithium-ion Battery, 1 x Charger, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Carrying Case, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Santoro Feb-02/2017 04:02:02
The app it is only chinese,? the cam is moveble from app? or only by hand first to fly?
Thank you for your inquiry.
It will need to used with the app.
It supports English.
Thank you, Let me know if you need any help.
Have a nice day!
By Roland Jan-28/2017 11:01:59
Hi, does the package contents the same items like shown here: http://www.igao7.com/news/201612/1l8au7UFycnGzyPp.html
Thank you for your inquiry.
It will be the same items as the product page shown.
Have a nice day!
By Pedro Venancio Jan-04/2017 11:01:59
Hello Support 1- This drone have slot for MicroSD card 2- The battery is from batteries, (PILHAS) and if so .. the drone brings the rechargeable batteries (PILHAS) From Portugal Pedro Venâncio
It is 2 x 18650 Lithium-ion Battery。