Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 720P HD / Follow Me / Point of Interest
Dispatch: Ships between Jul 26 - Jul 27
Flash Sale Price USD $105.99
165 Pieces left
You Save:$ 43.8
Bring the app-controlled HUBSAN H507A with you to an outdoor activity and enjoy taking 720P HD videos. Press a button to get takeoff down and make it hover at the desired height in the air. You can also choose the Follow Me Mode and Point of Interest to capture unforgettable moments in your life!
- 720P video-taking, 720P fluent WiFi FPV
- Easy to record down every moment with Follow Me Mode, Point of Interest as well as Waypoints
- One Key to Take off / Smart Return / Auto Hover intended for easier control
- Fail-safe functions for automatic return or landing in case that little power is left
- 10min efficient flight provided by the 450mAh lithium-ion battery
- Max. WiFi flight radius: about 100 meters
- Charging time: about 90 - 110 minutes
The phone in the picture is not included.
| Brand: Hubsan
Features: WiFi FPV
Functions: Automatically Following,Forward/backward,FPV,Headless Mode,Low-voltage Protection,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Taking Off,Point of Interest,Turn left/right,Up/down,Waypoints,WiFi Connection
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Level: Intermediate Level
| Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control
Channel: No Transmitter
Detailed Control Distance: 100m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: No transmitter included
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 450mAh lithium-ion ( built-in )
Flying Time: About 10mins
Charging Time.: 90 - 110mins
|Video Resolution: 720P|
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.7400 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 35.00 x 35.00 x 20.00 cm / 13.78 x 13.78 x 7.87 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 4 x Spare Propeller|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Leo Jul-07/2017 02:07:29
How fast is it?
Please kindly note that the maximum speed of the item is 5 meters every second.
By Gary Mar-14/2017 06:03:50
When will this ship?
Thank you for your inquiry.
The average processing time is 1-3 business days.
Thank you, Let me know if you need any help.
Have a nice day!
By HO KANG Jan-14/2017 06:01:07
Camera of H507A is 1080P or 720P....?
It is 720P.
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.