Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Air Land Sea Mode / Headless Mode / One Key Return
Dispatch: Ships between Jun 29 - Jun 30
Rain or shine, take it easy - WLtoys Q353 will make your outdoor activity equally enjoyable. Not limited in the sky, it can transform to run on the ground and even sail in the water. Don't need to worry it will capsize, it always floats above the water.
- Adjustable throttle / rudder rate of 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 percent
- Headless Mode allows you to pilot adeptly while ignoring its front
- One Key Return recalls the drone at any time and makes it under control
- One Key to Take off enables the quadcopter to taxi out rapidly and then take off
- Air / Land / Sea Mode - flying swiftly, running freely as well as aerobatic sailing
Aircraft weight: 323g
Material: PA, PP, POM, ABS
Aircraft power: 7.4V 1200mAh
Flight time: 6 - 7 minutes
Charge time: 120 minutes
Control distance: more than 150m
Transmitter battery: 6 x 1.5V AA ( not included )
| Brand: WLtoys
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Taking Off,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: About 150m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 7.4V 1200mAh
Flying Time: 6~7mins
Charging Time.: 120 minutes
|Camera Pixels: 0 ( no camera )|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.323 kg
Package weight: 1.709 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 36.50 x 36.50 x 12.00 cm / 14.37 x 14.37 x 4.72 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 53.00 x 13.70 x 33.00 cm / 20.87 x 5.39 x 12.99 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Charging Cable, 1 x Charger, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Ilgvars May-29/2017 04:05:47
Hello, do you have spare motors for sale for q353 WLTOYS?
You can try to find that in the link http://www.gearbest.com/spare-motor-for-wltoys-q353-aeroamphibious-rc-quadcopter-%5E%5E-rtf-_gear/
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain ,3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.