Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Air-land Mode / 6-axis Gyro / Altitude Hold / Headless Mode / LED Light
Dispatch: Ships between Aug 21 - Aug 24
- Air-land Mode
You can indulge in the pleasure of cruising through the ground speedily as well as piloting freely in the air with these two different modes.
- 6-axis Gyroscope
6-axis gyroscope ensures the stability of quadcopter in the process of flying.
- Headless Mode
With headless mode, no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying.
- Speed Switch
One button switches the speed in time can avoid some unnecessary damages and bring you an exciting flying experience.
- Altitude Hold
Automatically fixed position by atmospheric pressure to maintain level flight and hover in the sky to capture the fascinating scenery.
- One key Taking-off and Landing
This system will protect your propellers from impacts effectively while taking off and landing.
- Colorful LED Lights
The drone will shine in the darkness, shows you the right flying direction.
This FY602 High Speed RC Car is not equipped with camera and WiFi FPV function.
| Type: Brushed Racing Quadcopter
Features: Brushed Version,No camera
Functions: Air Press Altitude Hold,Forward/backward,Hand Launching,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Roll,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Control Distance: 50-100m
Detailed Control Distance: 60-80m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
| Battery: 3.7V 650mAh Lithium-ion Battery
Flying Time: 7 - 10mins
Charging Time.: 25 minutes
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.425 kg
Package weight: 0.728 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 20.50 x 13.00 x 5.50 cm / 8.07 x 5.12 x 2.17 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 39.80 x 22.80 x 7.80 cm / 15.67 x 8.98 x 3.07 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x RC Car, 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x USB Charging Plug, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Hexagon Wrench, 1 x Screwdriver|
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Hi, what is the difference between Model 1 and Model 2?
By Fabio Santos Jan-10/2017 03:01:14
Thank you for your inquiry.
Mode 1 (Right Hand Throttle)，Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle).
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
Is this helpful?Yes (0)No (0)
Ease of Use
Is this helpful?Yes (0)No (0)
Ease of Use
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.