Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Protective Frame / Headless Mode / Inverted Flight
HAPPYCOW 777 - 377 offers you a happy and awesome flight. Equipped with dual propeller protectors, the drone is harmless for everyone and everything. It can turn upside down and advance at different speeds. You will get bored even if you enter into the next level!
- Protective frame guarantees the safety of the flight and prevents damage
- Inverted Flight: the drone can also fly after being turned downward
- The user-centered Headless Mode makes the UAV go in the direction that the player wants
- 360-degree rotation, spectacular aerobatics in the air
- Gorgeous LED lights for you to see clearly and to fly at night
- Low / medium / high speed for both relaxation and thrill
| Type: Quadcopter
Model: 777 - 377
Features: Brushed Version,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D Inverted Flight,3D stunt,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: About 50m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 350mAh lithium-ion
Flying Time: 4~5mins
Charging Time (h): 60 - 70mins
|Camera Pixels: 0 ( no camera )|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.320 kg
Package weight: 0.445 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 17.50 x 17.50 x 4.50 cm / 6.89 x 6.89 x 1.77 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 34.00 x 8.00 x 18.00 cm / 13.39 x 3.15 x 7.09 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x USB Charing Cable, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.