Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Dual-way 2.4GHz 4CH / Headless Mode / Air Press Altitude Hold
Dispatch: Ships between May 23 - May 24
- Dual-way 2.4GHz 4CH transmitter features on-screen display of flying speed, altitude, battery level, and flight duration
- Customizable, it supports the installation of camera and gimbal
- Headless mode allows the novice to get the hang of directional control quickly
- Accurate air press altitude hold enabled by the high-precision barometer
- One-key functions for taking off, landing, returning
- Eye-catching 360-degree rotations in 3D towards different directions
- Plug-in 7.4V 2600mAh 20C LiPo battery offers up to 13 minutes' flying
Aircraft weight: 410g
Power supply: 7.4V 2600mAh 20C LiPo ( built-in )
Flight time: up to 13 minutes
Charge time: 200 minutes
Control distance: 100m
Transmitter battery: 4 x 1.5V AA ( not included )
| Brand: WLtoys
Features: No camera
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Night Flight: Yes
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 100m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: Yes
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 7.4V 2600mAh 20C LiPo ( built-in )
Flying Time: 10-13mins
Charging Time (h): 200 minutes
|Camera Pixels: 0 ( no camera )|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.4100 kg
Package weight: 1.9500 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 50.00 x 50.00 x 10.50 cm / 19.69 x 19.69 x 4.13 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 50.50 x 37.30 x 12.00 cm / 19.88 x 14.69 x 4.72 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Balance Charger, 4 x Spare Propeller, 4 x Propeller Guard, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By Mike T. Mar-12/2017 04:03:23
Does this quadcopter use brushed or brushless motors? Thanks, Mike
Thank you for your inquiry.
Motor Type: Brushed Motor.