Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
720P HD / Headless Mode / One Key Return
Dispatch: Ships on May 24
Barely bigger than your hand, WLtoys Q383 series hexacopter has an HD camera that put your eyes in the sky. Intended for beginners, it features an omnidirectional protective frame, Headless Mode, and One Key Return. Moreover, its two extra motors give you the desirable speed and safety. You would love to take it to any outdoor activity and spread the excitement among your friends.
- 720P HD. Take as many sharp photos and videos as you want from the extraordinary angle
- Headless Mode. The drone always flies towards the direction in which the joystick is moved
- One Key Return. You are allowed to recall the UAV effortlessly whenever you want
- 3D stunts such as drift, 360-degree rotation towards different directions and so on
Three Different Versions:
Q383 - A: 5.8G FPV version, with FPV monitor ( has a built-in 3.7V 500mAh lithium-ion battery ) and USB charging cable for it
Q383 - B: WiFi FPV version, with mobile phone holder
Q383 - C: standard version without image transmission function
| Brand: WLtoys
Model: Q383 - C
Features: Brushed Version,Camera,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 60-80m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Screen Size: 4.3 inches
FPV Screen Resolution: 800 x 600px
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
| Battery: 3.7V 500mAh lithium-ion ( included )
Flying Time: 5~6mins
Charging Time (h): about 90mins
|Video Resolution: 720P HD|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0490 kg
Package weight: 0.7400 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 17.30 x 17.30 x 5.30 cm / 6.81 x 6.81 x 2.09 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 32.00 x 9.00 x 25.50 cm / 12.6 x 3.54 x 10.04 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Hexacopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 6 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x 4GB Micro SD Card, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Charger Box, 1 x Chinese-English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.