Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
2.4GHz 4CH 6-axis Gyro / Headless Mode / 2-axis Gimbal
Dispatch: Ships between Jun 29 - Jul 6
WLtoys Q696 - A 5.8G FPV 5MP Camera RC Quadcopter
- Air Press Altitude Hold
The UAV can maintain a certain height above the ground thanks to the high-precision barometer
- Headless Mode
Allow beginners to ignore the front of the drone, and move the joysticks in order to pilot it to wherever they want
No need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying
- 2.4GHz 4CH Dual-way Transmitter
Enable you to know the real-time voltage, speed, height and flight duration
- One Key Take-off and Landing System
This means there is no risk of those awkward taking offs or landings, thus protecting propellers from any damage during taking off and landing
- One Key Return
Make it extremely easy to recall the quadcopter, while 3D Rotation is for aerobatics
- 3D Rollover
The quadcopter will flip forward / backward / leftward / rightward according to your instructions
- 6 Axis Gyro
Equipped with 6 axis gyro the quadcopter has strong stability in flight
- Colorful LED Light
The drone will shine in the darkness, shows you the right flying direction
- Plug-in 7.4V 2600mAh 20C LiPo battery for up to 13 minutes' high-speed flying
Q696: no gimbal, no camera
Q696 - A: gimbal with 5.8G 5MP FPV camera, FPV monitor
Q696 - E: gimbal with 2MP WiFi camera
Q696 - D: gimbal with an ordinary 5MP camera
1. Before you fly the drone, be sure you read the instruction carefully and ensure your setup
2. Please re-calibrated the drone before you fly the drone
3. Adjust the throttle slowly to maintain control because of the powerful, ultra-responsive motors
4. When the drone does not take off, please match the drone and controller successfully and install the propellers on right position according to the instruction
5. The battery life depends on how long you charge the battery and how you operate the drone. In general, 10-13mins after the battery is fully charged
| Brand: WLtoys
Features: Brushed Version
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,Turn left/right,Up/down
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 100-150m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: Yes
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
| Battery: 7.4V 2600mAh 20C LiPo ( included )
Flying Time: 10-13mins
Charging Time (h): 200 minutes
|Camera Pixels: 0 ( no camera )|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.4550 kg
Package weight: 2.2030 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 50.00 x 50.00 x 15.50 cm / 19.69 x 19.69 x 6.1 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 50.50 x 37.30 x 17.50 cm / 19.88 x 14.69 x 6.89 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 8 x Propeller, 4 x Propeller Guard, 1 x 7.4V 2600mAh 20C LiPo Battery, 1 x Charger, 1 x Balance Charging Box, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.