Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 0.3MP Camera / Altitude Hold / G-sensor Mode
Dispatch: Ships on Jul 26
- 0.3MP WiFi camera allows you to capture whatever you like with your phone
- Altitude Hold enables the UAV to fly at the same height in the air for smoother shots
- User-friendly Headless Mode, One Key Return, One Key Takeoff / Landing for beginners
- Aerobatic flight of continuous 360-degree rotation towards various directions
- G-sensor Mode makes the quadcopter follow the movement of your phone automatically
- Red and green LED lights help you know the direction and ensure the flight safety at night
App name: THWiFi FPV
App download: App Store, Google Play, QR code on user manual
System requirement: iOS 6.0 or later, Android 4.0 or later
| Brand: SKRC
Features: Brushed Version,Camera,Radio Control,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Emergency Landing,Forward/backward,Gravity Sense Control,Headless Mode,Hover,Low-voltage Protection,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Over-current Protection,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: About 120m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: 50m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 600mAh 25C lithium-ion
Flying Time: About 8mins
Charging Time.: About 40mins
Battery Size: 4.4 x 2.4 x 0.9cm
Battery Weight: 16g
|Camera Pixels: 0.3MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1170 kg
Package weight: 0.9060 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 31.50 x 31.50 x 11.20 cm / 12.4 x 12.4 x 4.41 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 42.50 x 10.30 x 29.00 cm / 16.73 x 4.06 x 11.42 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 2 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Set of Screws, 1 x Sling for Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Set of Chinese-English Manuals|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By jack Jul-19/2017 09:07:13
Do you sell spare motors for the skrc dm96?
Currently there is no spare motors for this model.
Thank you for your inquiry.
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.