Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
WiFi FPV 0.3MP Camera / One Key Return / G-sensor Mode
Dispatch:Ships on May 27
- Foldable design, 17.5 x 13 x 6cm when it is folded, approximately the same size of a bottle of water
- WiFi FPV, 0.3MP camera. You can use your phone to pilot the drone and control the pitch of the camera
- The G-sensor Mode enables the quadcopter to follow the way in which you move your smartphone
- Headless Mode allows the drone to fly according to the movement of joysticks in spite of its orientation
- One Key Return makes it effortless to recall the quadcopter whenever you want
- Awesome 3D stunt. It can roll continuously in the air towards different directions
- Speed Switch. Low / medium / high speed for players in different levels
- Equipped with 6-axis gyroscope, it is capable of resisting the wind and flying outdoors
App name: XSW UFO
App download: Google Play, App Store, QR code on user manual
System requirement: Android 2.2 or later, iOS 5.1.1 or later
Folded size: 17.5 x 13 x 6cm ( excluding propellers )
Unfolded size: 21.5 x 21.5 x 6cm ( excluding propellers and protectors ); 36.5 x 36.5 x 6cm ( including propellers and protectors )
| Brand: TIANQU
Features: Brushed Version,Camera,Radio Control,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Gravity Sense Control,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: About 100m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: 70 - 100m
Transmitter Power: 3 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 900mAh lithium-ion
Flying Time: About 10mins
Charging Time.: 1 hour
|Camera Pixels: 0.3MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1600 kg
Package weight: 0.7780 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 43.50 x 29.00 x 8.00 cm / 17.13 x 11.42 x 3.15 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 4 x Propeller Protector, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By orosco william May-24/2017 04:05:02
Bonjour, L'appareil est il livré avec une notice en Français ? Où trouver cette notice ? Merci, Très cordialement
Please note that this product comes you with an English Manual.
Let me know if you need any help.
By simon May-23/2017 07:05:46
is the radio controller included in the package?
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller, 4 x Propeller Protector, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English Manual.
By Toshio Mochizuki May-22/2017 09:05:09
VISUO XS809W Is there a mode 1 type of transmitter?
I am sorry to tell there is only mode 1 type of transmitter version.
Thank you for your inquiry.
By Lucas Florencio May-20/2017 02:05:47
É possivel colocar uma bateria de maior capacidade?por exemplo uma que suporte 30 minutos de voo.
Hello Lucas ,
I suggest that you choose the battery according to the item description.
Battery: 3.7V 900mAh lithium-ion
By Pedro May-20/2017 08:05:31
Queria saber o modelo da bateria para comprar uma extra
For the quadcopter itself, it comes you with the battery 3.7V 900mAh lithium-ion.
But for the transmitter, the battery is not included and its compatiable battery is 3 x 1.5V AA battery.
Surprisingly nice and fun!
From PatrickF May 25,2017
Ok, This was an impulse buy when I saw it on the front page or something. I can't even remember where I first saw it. Anyway, I decided to take a chance and order one. I like the look of it. I think we all know it's trying to look like DJI's Mavic. It also arrived fast. I honestly did not expect it to arrive today but it's a nice surprise! The box was very light, at first I thought it was empty. The box is nicely presented. The quad inside is nicely packaged. There's not much inside. You will find: 1 x Remote 1 x Quadcopter 1 x bag with charger and a screw driver. 4 sets of prope guards I charged the battery straight away. At first, I couldn't get it to arm. I thought I got a faulty one until by accident, I managed to work it out. This is how: Switch the quad on first. The lights should start blinking slowly. Now switch the transmitter on. The lights on the quad now should blink fast! Move the throttle stick up and down and you will hear a beep. At the same time, the lights on the quad should stop blinking and remain on. This tells you the quad is now armed. Gently raise the throttle stick and the quad should lift up. It's pretty stable and very responsive! I have only tried to fly it around in basic mode. I tried the different rates and I prefer the 3rd rate (highest setting?) as that's how I'm used to flying it. Plus there's hardly any wind tonight which helped! I have not tried pairing my phone. The transmitter's phone holder is pretty cool and it folds onto itself! Overall, I actually was surprised and I like this! I didn't like it at first because of how light it feels and how cheapish it feels but after flying it, I can see myself having fun with this! I'm going to take it to the park this weekend for a good fly around. I do not know how long the battery lasts and sadly because of the cage around the battery, I think you will have to buy specific battery from this company. I hope they sell spares! I'm going to look now after writing this review! Video: https://youtu.be/s3BCc1yXSbE
DISLIKES: There's one thing I don't like and it's the transmitter sticks! They're too darn small to be able to have complete control of the quad! Many times I couldn't control the throttle because of how tiny the sticks are! I'm going to find a way of putting in a bigger taller gimbal stick on the transmitter! The battery has no charge light on it so you have to rely on the included charger to tell you if it's charged or not. Can't use my own battery because of the specific design
Ease of Use 4
Build Quality 4
Overall Rating 5