Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
5.8G FPV 2MP Camera / GPS Altitude Hold / Point of Interest
Dispatch: Ships between Aug 9 - Aug 14
CHEERSON CX - 23 CHEER brushless RC quadcopter makes every moment of your flight cheerful.
Equipped with GPS, it offers you a more reassuring flight, since it will return automatically in case of loss of signal. More interestingly, the flight radius can be set up to make the UAV circle around a certain object and get 360-degree panning shots effortlessly. Thanks to the powerful D1306 3300KV brushless motors, the drone can reach the speed of 15m/s ( in Normal Mode ) and 10m/s ( in GPS Mode ), giving you the sensation you are looking forward to.
Moreover, 5.8G FPV monitor, which features the OSD and channel auto search, presents the clear and fluent aerial view to you, putting your eyes in the air.
● GPS enables Altitude Hold, Position Hold, Automatic Return and high hover accuracy of + / - 0.2m
● Point of Interest allows you to set up the radius and choose the object that you want the drone to fly around
● 2MP camera with adjustable angle for taking 1920 x 1080 stills and 1280 x 720 HD videos
● 5.8G FPV system offers you the aerial view on the 4.3 inch 1280 x 720 monitor within the range of 500m
● Two-way transmitter indicates height, orientation, speed ( horizontal and vertical ), battery level of the drone in real time
● Convenient plug-in 7.4V 1200mAh 20C LiPo battery provides up to 14 minutes long flight time
Size: 16.50 x 16.50 x 4.50cm ( excluding propellers and landing skids )
Brushless motor: D1306 3300KV
Propeller: 4045 ( diameter: 120mm )
Frequency: 2400 - 2483MHz
LCD display: yes
Battery: 5V 2000mAh ( built-in )
Charge time: about 150 minutes
Operation time: about 80 minutes
Charging current: 1A ( 5V )
Screen size: 4.3 inches
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Power supply: built-in rechargeable battery
Operation time: about 80 minutes
Charge time: about 90 minutes
Band A 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917
Band B 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880
Band C 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725
Band D 5705 5685 5665 5645 5885 5905 5925 5945
| Brand: Cheerson
Model: CX - 23
Features: 5.8G FPV,Brushless Version,Camera,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Emergency Landing,Fail-safe,Forward/backward,GPS Altitude Hold,Hover,Low-voltage Protection,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Point of Interest,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Satellite System: GPS
Max Speed: 10m/s ( GPS Mode ), 15m/s ( in Normal Mode )
Max Ascent Speed: 5m/s
Max Descent Speed: 5m/s
Hover Accuracy: +/- 0.2m
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: About 500m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: About 500m
FPV Screen Size: 4.3 inches
FPV Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720
Transmitter Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 7.4V 1200mAh 20C 8.9Wh LiPo
Flying Time: about 14mins
Charging Time.: about 90mins
Battery Size: 7.9 x 2.8 x 2.4cm ( excluding protrusion part )
Battery Weight: 66g
| Camera Pixels: 2MP, 1920 x 1080 ( JPG )
Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 ( AVI )
External Memory: TF card up to 8GB
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.2210 kg
Package weight: 1.7050 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 16.50 x 16.50 x 4.50 cm / 6.5 x 6.5 x 1.77 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 25.50 x 25.50 x 13.00 cm / 10.04 x 10.04 x 5.12 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter ( Battery Included ), 1 x FPV Monitor ( Battery Included ), 1 x Charger, 2 x Spare Propeller, 2 x Landing Skid, 2 x Screw, 1 x Screwdriver Set, 1 x Wrench, 2 x Antenna for Transmitter, 1 x 8GB Micro SD Card, 1 x Card Reader, 2 x Charging Cable, 1 x English Manual|
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
By AnpeJIb Jul-18/2017 02:07:52
how can i bought additional battery for it?
Currently there is no spare battery for this item on Gearbest.
Thank you for your inquiry.
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.