Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Helic Max 1706W, fully protected by the frame at the exterior, is a great choice for beginners. It is equipped with a barometer which ensures that the quadcopter can stay perfectly at a certain height above the ground. The little multicopter makes everything facile by providing user-friendly functions of One Key Takeoff / Landing / Return.
Therefore, this palm-sized ultralight mini quadcopter is sure to create a lot of fun for you.
● Omnidirectional protective frame prevents the propeller from hitting anything
● 0.3MP WiFi camera allows you the have the real-time FPV and control the drone with your phone
● Air Press Altitude Hold enabled by the barometer for hovering at the same height
● One Key Takeoff / Landing / Return, Emergency Landing, user-friendly functions for beginners
● Speed Switch makes it convenient to change the low / medium / high speed for different players
App download: QR code on user manual
Compatible system: Android, iOS
| Brand: HeLICMAX
Features: Brushed Version,Camera,Radio Control,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Air Press Altitude Hold,Emergency Landing,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle),WiFi APP
Detailed Control Distance: About 30m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: 40m
Transmitter Power: 3 x AAA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 200mAh LiCo
Flying Time: >5mins
Charging Time.: 60mins
|Camera Pixels: 0.3MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0222 kg
Package weight: 0.2550 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 8.50 x 8.50 x 2.80 cm / 3.35 x 3.35 x 1.1 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 12.50 x 11.30 x 18.00 cm / 4.92 x 4.45 x 7.09 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Mobile Phone Holder|
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Is it possible to replace the battery?
By Lee Seoung Kyung Jun-22/2017 01:06:31
No. The battery is built-in so it is unable to be replaced.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
|Shipping Type||Country or Region||Arrive within 1-7 Days||Arrive within 8-15 Days||Arrive within 16-30 Days||Arrive within 31-45 Days||Average Time (Days)|
|Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail||United States||0%||20.8%||60.9%||5.13%||19.2|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||1.62%||41.09%||43.26%||5.71%||19.9|
|Netherlands, Greece, Poland||5.59%||44.44%||35.84%||13.00%||18.76|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||0%||15.50%||45.75%||21.36%||19.03|
|Priority Line||United States||49.90%||46.30%||0.93%||0.06%||8.3|
|Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal||5.55%||74%||19%||0.38%||10.8|
|Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia||58.96%||41.04%||0%||0%||8|
|Expedited Shipping||ALL countries(EMS)||39.85%||50.09%||8.96%||0%||9|
|EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries.|
|USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address.|
|ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal.|
|Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.|
|Note:This is a general guide and delays maybe caused force majeure, natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.|
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.