8807HD - G 2.4GHz 4CH Foldable RC Quadcopter - RTF218154801
WiFi FPV / Voice Control / G-sensor Mode
Dispatch: Ships between Aug 23 - Aug 25
8807HD - G is a so cool foldable RC quadcopter for beginners that you may cannot help having it. It seems that everything is considered. The buttons at the bottom allow you to unfold the arms and get them secured without displacement. Similarly, you do not need any tool to straighten the landing struts and snap the propeller guards, too.
In addition to the commonly seen Headless Mode, One Key Return, Speed Switch, 360-degree Flip, you can enjoy more intelligent flight modes with the WiFi camera now, since Voice Control, G-sensor Mode, Waypoints and so on are available on the App.
● Convenient - foldable arms, rotatable landing struts, snap-on propeller guards
● WiFi camera offers you the real-time FPV and an access to various functions
● Voice Control - takeoff / landing, higher / lower, left / right, forward / backward
● G-sensor Mode allows you to pilot the drone easily by moving your phone
● Waypoints, this function enables the drone to fly according to the preset path
Size ( excluding propellers ): 21.2 x 21.2 x 8cm ( unfolded ), 13.5 x 17 x 6.2cm ( folded )
App name: FYD-FPV
Download: App Store, Google Play, QR code on user manual
System requirement: iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later
| Type: Outdoor,Quadcopter
Model: 8807HD - G
Features: Brushed Version,Camera,Radio Control,WiFi APP Control,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Level Calibration,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,Voice control,Waypoints,WiFi Connection,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
| Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle),WiFi APP
Control Distance: 50-100m
Detailed Control Distance: 100m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: about 60m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
| Battery: 3.7V 900mAh lithium-ion
Flying Time: 5-7mins
Charging Time.: about 1 hour
Battery Size: 6 x 2.3 x 0.8cm
Battery Weight: 25g
|Camera Pixels: 0.3MP|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1480 kg
Package weight: 0.7500 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 38.50 x 8.50 x 23.20 cm / 15.16 x 3.35 x 9.13 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Mobile Phone Holder, 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Landing Gear, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Propeller Nut Set, 1 x Set of Chinese-English Manuals|
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.
Guess you like
You Might Also Consider
FAQ for 8807HD - G 2.4GHz 4CH Foldable RC Quadcopter - RTF
- Why one of the blades does not spin
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
- How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
- Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
- Why one of the blades spin slower than others
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
- How to distinguish the steering of a blade
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
- How to judge the steering of a motor
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
- Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
- Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
- Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Customer Questions & Answers
Overall Customer Rating:
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review
- All (0)
- Photos (0)
- Videos (0)
- Most helpful
- Most recent
Shipping & Payment
There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items.
Item processing timeAfter confirming your payment, we usually ship products out within 24 business hours. However, sometimes due to large transaction volumes or other order issues, we may require up to 3 working days to process orders. You will receive a notification email as soon as your product(s) have been dispatched.
China Warehouse: Shipping Type Country or Region Arrive within 1-7 Days Arrive within 8-15 Days Arrive within 16-30 Days Arrive within 31-45 Days Average Time (Days) Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail United States 0% 20.8% 60.9% 5.13% 19.2 Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal 1.62% 41.09% 43.26% 5.71% 19.9 Netherlands, Greece, Poland 5.59% 44.44% 35.84% 13.00% 18.76 Russia 0% 11.20% 68.50% 15.80% 24.6 Japan, Korea 0% 21.30% 68.80% 9.66% 15.95 Brazil 0% 0.00% 17.96% 54.14% 38.6 Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia 0% 15.50% 45.75% 21.36% 19.03 Other countries 0.73% 40.41% 49.93% 8.92% 20.28 Priority Line United States 49.90% 46.30% 0.93% 0.06% 8.3 Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal 5.55% 74% 19% 0.38% 10.8 Russia 0% 0.75% 88.30% 9.05% 20.04 Australia 7.67% 86.60% 5.68% 0% 11 Korea 77.01% 21.40% 1% 0% 5.6 Japan 95.80% 2.09% 0% 0% 5.4 Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia 58.96% 41.04% 0% 0% 8 Other countries 40.75% 49.96% 5.13% 0% 10 Expedited Shipping ALL countries(EMS) 39.85% 50.09% 8.96% 0% 9 ALL countries(DHL) 90.15% 9.84% 0% 0% 4.48 EU Warehouse: Typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7 days to other European countries. USA Warehouse:Generally, 3-7 days to a USA address. ES Warehouse:Generally, 2-5 days to the Spain, 3-7 days to the Portugal. Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Additional charges may apply.
Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer and Westem Union as secure payment methods.
PaypalThe most convenient payment method in the world.
Wire transferFor orders which exceed $1,500,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: please email us the order number,the amount transferred along with currency type,and the exact date of the wire transfer.
Western UnionPlease contact us at email@example.com for details.
Note: please email us the following information after you have paid via Westem Union:
· Control Number(10 digits)
· The exact amount sent along with the currency
· Name of sender.
· Address of sender