• LI-NING professional intelligent running shoes, perfect for outdoor sports
• It accurately records your run, presents running routes, calories you burn, running speed, etc.
• With the data analysis and records, you can know how well you are doing and better finish workout plans
• Smart Xiaomi Chips: Advanced technology design, make the recording becomes more accurate
• Exclusive Analysis: With more profound date, you can adjust your running action, improve exercise capacity
• 8 Major Technologies - Chitu Smart Running Shoes: Light weight and soft, both suitable for daily wear and training
• Shock Absorption: It can absorb the different impact force, effectively protect your feet
• Comfortable Feeling: Super clear breathable mesh cloth with excellent expansibility
• ProBarLoc Design: Make sure you get moderate support and protection in exercise, effectively reduce the tiredness of the foot
• Sharing: You may also share your data with friends on social media accounts
• Wear-resisting rubber soles, durable and long service time
• Xiaomi smart running shoes support almost mobile phone
• Support for iPhone 4s / 5 / 5c / 6 / 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / iPad Pro / iPad / Bluetooth 4.0 or above / Android 4.4 or above / iOS 7.0 or above, etc.
• East to install the chip
How to measure your feet?
1. Measurement units: Millimeters(mm)
2. Place a paper/cardboard against the wall. Step on the paper/cardboard using your feet. Make sure the paper / cardboard doesn't fold or move during this process.
3. Using the pen, make a marking on the paper/cardboard where your longest toe ends. Measure from the edge of the paper (your heel) to your longest toe.
4. If you have wide feet, you may choose a bigger size. If you have narrow feet, you may choose a smaller size.
5. Most people have 1 foot that is longer than the other – The result shall be subject to the measurements from this foot, and it shall be close to the size you were wearing. If there's a huge difference, the measurements may not be accurate.
1. Step on the paper/cardboard using your feet, with your heels flush against the wall. (Do not sit or squat)
2. Put your weight evenly on your feet and let it expand.
Note: Reply to some common questions
(Q1): Do the smart chip and data terminal (mobile phone) depend on Bluetooth connection? How far is the effective distance of receiving the signal?
The smart chip and data terminal (mobile phone) depend on Bluetooth connection and it effective distance of receiving the signal in the condition without obstruction is from 5 to 10 meters.
(Q2): Can the smart chip be waterproof? How long is the battery life?
The moisture-proof and water resistance are good, but it can't be washed and soaked in the water. Under the normal conditions, the battery life is one year.
(Q3): What battery does the smart chip use? Can the battery be replaced?
We use the built-in battery so it cannot be replaced.
(Q4): Will the App of Xiaomi need to log into the account to use?
It needs to register an account in order to synchronize the information to the server, and in the same time, the smart chip and phone can realize the one-one correspondence.
(Q5): Why I've started walking, but the smart chip didn't start recording?
In order to reduce the error we set an initial value of 10, when the real number is more than 10 steps, will only start recording the chip and will change the real number of steps in the main interface of the sport of the Xiaomi, that is, from the tenth step.
(Q6): When we open the App of the Xiaomi it says that the server has refused the connection, what should we do?
In the main interface of the App of the Xiaomi, slide down the list, release it when you see the prompt.
If the first fails, please exit the App and then restart it.
If the App still failed to connect after the above operations, turn off the Bluetooth of the phone and then restart it, then enter in the App again or you can reboot the phone directly.
When you record the running track, you need to carry your mobile phone and you have to open Xiaomi running App