Available shipping methods:
Please note: the standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
Quad-core Celeron N3150 Windows 10 4GB RAM 128GB ROM Bluetooth 4.2 2.4GHz / 5GHz WiFi 4K x 2K Multi-media Player
MINIX NGC-1 Mini PC Quad-core Celeron N3150 Windows 10 4GB RAM 128GB ROM Bluetooth 4.2 2.4GHz / 5GHz WiFi 4K x 2K Multi-media Player
MINIX NGC-1 Mini PC is a fanless mini PC that packs all the power and performance you need for a home entertainment system in a size that fits in the palm of your hand. Enjoying brilliant 4K displays and vibrant HD video playback with Intel HD Graphics, it delivers an exquisite cinematic visual experience to your living room that makes it the perfect home theater PC.
● Celeron N3150 CPU is rapid and stable which can give you high speed feedback and smooth response.
● Intel HD Graphics as GPU of this Mini PC which gives you the high definition pictures and videos.
● 2.4GHz / 5GHz WiFi, offers a more stable WiFi signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.
● 4GB RAM + 128G ROM capacity give you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
| Brand: MINIX
Type: Mini PC
System: Windows 10
Core: Quad Core
GPU: Intel HD Graphic
ROM: 128G ROM
| 5G WiFi: Yes
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: DC Power Port,Ethernet,HDMI,Microphone Jack,Mini DP,SPDIF,USB3.0
|Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.4670 kg
Package weight: 1.1480 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 12.80 x 12.80 x 2.50 cm / 5.04 x 5.04 x 0.98 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 23.50 x 17.70 x 9.80 cm / 9.25 x 6.97 x 3.86 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x MINIX NGC-1 Mini PC, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x HDMI Cable, 2 x Antenna, 1 x English Manual|
We can deliver orders to most countries. For a detailed explanation about each shipping method, destination and approximate delivery time, please check our website: http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html
Change to a new HDMI cable.
This is mainly caused by incorrect power cut when the box is still operating, try to reset your box.
You need to upgrade the firmware (which is provided by the manufacturer).
Ensure the system supports the Apps you download, upgrade the firmware if necessary.
USB ports are standard cable connection interfaces designed to connect external storage devices to your computer, you can use the USB port to upgrade the system firmware. Before connecting the USB network card please ensure the box supports your USB network card drive.
The product details page will show you if it supports Airplay, DLNA or Miracast. If you can not find the details please contact our customer service.