Top 9 bestselling smartphones of 2016 on GearBest
It's almost the end of 2016 – a truly incredible year for smartphone fans. Let's review the Top 9 bestsellers right here on GearBest.
Top 1. UMI Super 4G Phablet Helio P10
Judging by the reviews alone, our customers absolutely loved the UMI Super 4G. An impressive yet affordable (under $175) powerhouse packed with features, this 4G Android 6.0 smartphone packs an incredible arsenal:
● 5.5 inch FHD 2.5D Arc display (with Gorilla Glass 3)
● 64-bit Octa Core Helio P10 2.0GHz CPU
● 13.0MP Panasonic Rear Camera
● 4GB RAM and 32GB storage (expandable to 256GB)
● Type-C port and OTG
Based on benchmark results, the Helio P10 can outperform the Snapdragon 801 and Snapdragon 615. For graphics power, it’s paired with the ARM Mali T860 MP2 GPU for impressive performance.
This hardware ensemble allows for a fast, stable and reliable experience in any usage case.
Top 2. Ulefone Power 4G Phablet (GearBest)
A phablet-sized display, the 5.5″ FHD 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen is razor-sharp. The form factor's size and girth make it feel substantial in the hand – in a good way) – so you have plenty to grip onto.
● Android 6.0 OS under the hood
● MTK6753 64bit Octa-Core 1.3GHz CPU
● A whopping 6,050mAh battery for maximum longevity
● 5.0MP front camera + 13.0MP back camera
● Support for fingerprint, scanner, OTG, Hotknot, and quick charge
Alongside the metallic power and volume rocker on the right side, camera fans will love the dedicated camera shortcut/shutter button. Old school enthusiasts will also appreciate the IR blaster, something we don't see in many phones anymore.
Top 3. Vernee Apollo Lite 4G+
Literally out of this world, the Vernee Apollo Lite boasts a pixel-perfect 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 2.5D arc Corning Gorilla 3 screen. That's just the start of its impressive feature list:
● Exceptional 64-bit Helio X20 64bit CPU
● Latest Android 6.0 OS for all your needs
● 4GB RAM + 32GB storage (expandable up to 128GB)
● SAMSUNG S5K5E2 5.0MP front camera + 16.0MP rear cam
It features a fast 3rd generation Fingerprint sensor, a stylish metal unibody frame cut with CNC technology, a 3180mAh battery with Pump Express 3 fast charge at 12V/2A, and next-gen Type-C connector.
Top 4. Vernee Thor 4G Smartphone
Want power from the gods? At just over $100, this affordable Vernee stunner will meet your needs.
● Stock Android 6.0 for a pure experience
● 5-inch 1280 x 720 HD display
● MediaTek's MT6753 CPU (1.3GHz octa-core Cortex-A53)
● Mali-T720 GPU.
● 3GB RAM and 16GB storage (micro SD expandable to 128GB)
● 13MP rear shooter (f/2.0 with LED Flash) for video at 30 fps
● Color options: Black and Gray
● Supports: GSM 900/1800/1900, WCDMA 900/2100 and LTE 800/1800/2100/2600
Overall, a great package at an exceptional price for Android fans.
Top 5. Oukitel K6000 Pro 4G
With hundreds of positive reviews and a low price tag under $140, it’s hard not to like this little Android powerhouse. Let's take a closer look at this impressive Oukitel offering.
● Android 6.0 OS
● Detail-rich 5.5 inch FHD "Dragontail" 2.5D display (401 PPI)
● Quad core MediaTek MT6753 SOC at 1.3GHz
● 3GB RAM and 32GB storage (expandable)
● 13MP rear/primary camera (dual flash) and 8MP front camera for selfies
● Massive 6000mAh SCUD Li-Po battery
● Splashproof and dustproof design
● OTG Reverse Charge, Hotknot Share, Off-screen Gestures, and more
Top 6. Elephone P9000
The P9000 comes with the superb Android 6.0 Marshmallow which is the newest Android version available. It's equipped with the following standout specs:
● Razor-sharp 5.5 inch 1080P LTPS OGS screen (1.6mm narrow bezel)
● Impressive MTK6755 (Helio P10) Octa Core 2.0GHz CPU
● This is paired with 4GB RAM + 32GB storage
For those who crave their photo/video fix, the front camera features an 8.0MP OV8858 while the rear camera has a superb Sony IMX258 sensor (13.0MP f/2.0) with auto focus and double color temperature flashes. Photos have never looked better.
It supports G-sensor, P-sensor, L-sensor, Hall, Gyrometer, Breath LED, E-compass.
I have to mention the special software and other great features: NFC, Wireless Charging, E-TOUCH, Smart Key (Intelligent Mute Mode etc.), Gestures, Fingerprint sensor (Black Screen Wake up), OTG, Fingerprint Applock, and Black Screen Gesture. Incredible value and a sensational phone.
Top 7. LeTV Leeco Le Max 2
Just like most flagship phones launched this year, the Le Max 2 packs in a powerhouse quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC, as massive 6GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage. There's also a lower cost version featuring 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
Other strong features include the following:
● WiFi b/g/n/ac with 2-stream MU-MIMO
● USB OTG
● Advanced GPS
The phone doesn't support FM radio or NFC. Also, keep in mind that, in order to take advantage of MU-MIMO, you'll need a compatible router that supports this exceptionally fast standard – 4G LTE support is provided for both FDD and TDD LTE.
The biggest hardware feature here though is the USB Type-C audio standard which Leeco calls CDLA (Continuous Digital Lossless Audio). Developed in-house, utilizes the Type-C port on the device with headphones adopting special circuitry to transmit/receive the digital audio signal, thereby avoiding any loss in quality.
Top 8. ASUS ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML)
This is a classic and immensely popular phone from the global brand giant, Asus.
The Zenfone 2 display is a Gorilla Glass 3-protected, 5.5-inch panel with a flagship-standard resolution of 1080 x 1920 (403 PPI and 400 nits brightness).
Asus has a long history with Intel mobile processors, and the ZenFone 2 doesn’t disappoint with the LTE-enabled quad-core Intel Atom Z3560 processor. This is matched with a fast PowerVR G6430 GPU with OpenGL 3.0 support. The CPU is power-efficient and effective, allowing you to run the latest and greatest Android software on the ZenFone – including 3D-heavy games.
The rear camera is a 13MP unit with 5 elements, f/2.0 aperture lens, complemented by a dual-color Real Tone LED flash. At the front is a respectable 5MP selfie snapper with 85° wide-angle lens, and an option to shoot selfie panoramas.
Running on Android 5.0, the Zenfone 2 is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery.
Top 9. UMI TOUCH Android 6.0 4G Phablet
The UMI Touch comes with a 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 2.5D Arc Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Display (441 PPI). Driving the performance is an MTK6753 64bit Octa Core CPU, 3GB RAM and 16GB ROM (expandable to 128GB).
As for the camera, it has dual cameras:
● Back camera: 13MP Sony IMX328 (dual flashlight)
● Front camera: 5.0MP Hynix HI553 (front flashlight)
Dual SIM, dual standby is on offer here – in a dual Micro SIM or 1 Micro SIM / 1 microSD card configuration. Both SIM slots are 4G compatible.
That wraps up our list of the 9 biggest selling smartphones on GearBest this year. This has been an incredible year, and we would be happy to recommend any one of them – they’re all winners.
For the purpose of this article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
1 / 0
20 hours ago By GB Blog Official
20 hours ago By GB Blog Official
1 day ago By GB Blog Official
Prev article: Gearbest New Year Guide: Laptops vs Graphics Tablets
Next article: Gearbest essential survival gears for climbing & hiking
You might also like:
2017-04-01 By Daniel Camilo
2017-03-17 By Daniel Camilo
2017-02-10 By GB Blog Official