Beelink GT1 TV box ROM firmware
By Adeline Belluz 2017-04-10 6194 0
File size: 1.02 GB
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC).
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Beelink TV box from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Beelink GT1 Ultimate TV box user manual in English|
2017-03-15 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2017-05-03 by GB Blog Official
2017-06-20 by Adeline Belluz
2018-05-14 by Adeline Belluz
2017-04-01 by Adeline Belluz
2017-08-08 by Ingrid Wilhelmina