Elephone ELE Explorer Updates Firmware Pack
This is the Updates Firmware Pack for Elephone ELE Explorer, you can download here for free as you need once you log in your account.
Steps to update Elephone ELE Explorer
1. Copy full_img.fex to the root folder of SD card.
2. Insert the SD card into your camera and then power on.
3. Enter Setting - Firmware version, click "OK" to the firmware information interface.
4. Click Up button then OTA update will pop up, check the information to update.
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process. (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC)
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
|You may also want to read:|
|Fixing Elephone ELE Explorer action camera no sound issue|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Elephone ELE Explorer action camera from us, but the firmware doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
1 day ago By Adeline Belluz
3 days ago By Adeline Belluz
6 days ago By Adeline Belluz
2018-03-15 By Adeline Belluz