Elephone Explorer sports camera update firmware
This is firmware pack for Elephone Explorer sports camera. Download here for free as you need once you are logged in.
File size: 8.4 MB
How to update Elephone ELE Explorer sports camera:
1. Copy the file to TF card.
2. Insert the TF card into your Elephone Explorer action camera.
3. Power the Elephone Explorer on and enter firmware setting.
4. Press UP button then update prompt will appear.
5. Finally, choose "Yes" to update your Elephone Explorer.
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Elephone ELE Explorer sports camera from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
12 hours ago By Adeline Belluz
3 days ago By Adeline Belluz
5 days ago By Adeline Belluz
7 days ago By Adeline Belluz