Lenovo ZUK Z2 smartphone ROM firmware
By Adeline Belluz 2017-04-14 2810 10
File size: 2.06 GB
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC).
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Lenovo ZUK Z2 from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Lenovo ZUK Z2 - outstanding 5 inch flagship with Snapdragon 820|
|How to fix common problems with Lenovo ZUK Z2 smartphone|
Prev article:U BOX i one (i818) TV box ROM firmware
Next article:Timmy M13 Pro 3G smartphone ROM firmware
2017-03-15 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2017-06-20 by Adeline Belluz
2017-04-01 by Adeline Belluz
2017-08-08 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2017-05-03 by GB Blog Official
2018-05-14 by Adeline Belluz