LETV LeEco LE1 PRO X800 ROM Firmware
By GB Blog Official 2017-03-17 2309 9
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process. (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC)
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
Next article:COTIER TV - 631L IP Camera Firmware Pack
2017-03-15 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2017-06-20 by Adeline Belluz
2017-04-01 by Adeline Belluz
2017-08-08 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2017-05-03 by GB Blog Official
2018-05-14 by Adeline Belluz