SJ7000 Update Firmware Pack
By Ingrid Wilhelmina 2017-01-30 4799 4
1. Copy the flash file to the TF card root directory.
2. Plug the TF card into the device, and boot it.
3. Wait for about 1 minute and the device will power on.
4. The update process is completed. Unplug the TF card and boot it again.
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC).
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
|You may also want to read:|
|SJ7000 sport video camcorder screen and booting issues|
|SJ7000 sport video camcorder firmware flash guide|
|SJ7000 Action Camera Firmware Pack|
Prev article:SJCAM SJ4000 V1.6 Update Firmware Pack
Next article:WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 Update Firmware Pack
2017-03-15 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2017-06-20 by Adeline Belluz
2017-04-01 by Adeline Belluz
2017-05-03 by GB Blog Official
2017-08-08 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2018-05-14 by Adeline Belluz