SRICAM SP008 IP camera update firmware
By Adeline Belluz 2017-03-31 4189 3
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process. (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC)
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to watch Sricam IP camera live video on PC|
|How to connect Sricam SP009 IP cam to the smartphone App|
Prev article:EKEN H9R action camera update firmware
Next article:M70007 tablet PC user manual in English
2017-05-03 by GB Blog Official
2017-03-15 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2018-05-14 by Adeline Belluz
2017-06-20 by Adeline Belluz
2017-08-08 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2017-04-01 by Adeline Belluz