Terios S3 Wireless Bluetooth Gamepad Joystick User Manual in English
By Ingrid Wilhelmina 2017-02-10 16110 101
User guide contents:
1. Long press MODE key for 5 seconds until the 4 LED lights is flashing, then turn on the Bluetooth feature on your mobile phone to search the BT Gamepad to connect with the device.
2. When charging, the LED lights will flash slowly. When it is fully charged, the LED will be normally on.
3. The LED lights will flash under low power condition.
4. In working state, long press MODE key for 5 seconds, the joystick will be turned off.
5. In disconnected state, the joystick will be turned off after the LED lights flash slowly for 1 minute.
6. In connected state, the joystick will be turned off when it has no any operations for 5 minutes.
Please read through this user guide carefully. If you still have other problems regarding Terios S3, please read the following:
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Gen Game S3 (Terios S3) gamepad from us, while the user manual doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Restore GEN GAME S3 gamepad Bluetooth & charging issues|
|How to connect GEN GAME S3 gamepad to Android, iOS and PC|
|iPega PG - 9076 Bluetooth gamepad controller user manual in English|
|Solve GEN GAME S3 gamepad common problems|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
You might also like:
2017-05-03 by GB Blog Official
2017-03-15 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2018-05-14 by Adeline Belluz
2017-06-20 by Adeline Belluz
2017-08-08 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2017-04-01 by Adeline Belluz