Tronxy Acrylic P802-MHS 3D printer firmware and guide
By GB Blog Official 2018-04-19 2285 1
File size: 1.66 MB
1. Download the arduino tools
2. Choose the 2&3 pin one USB cable
3. Install a drive for printer
4. Choose the firmware repetirer.ino file
5. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
6. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
7. Click update
8. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Tronxy Acrylic P802 - MHS 3D Printer from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Tronxy Acrylic P802-MHS 3D printer firmware and guide|
|Tronxy X5S 3D printer ROM firmware|
Prev article:P6 mini DLP projector user manual in English
Next article:Anet E12 3D printer user manual in English
2017-05-03 by GB Blog Official
2017-03-15 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2018-05-14 by Adeline Belluz
2017-08-08 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2017-06-20 by Adeline Belluz
2018-07-30 by Steve Lowry