WISMEC Reuleaux RX2/3 Multilingual User Manual
By GB Blog Official 2017-02-20 3648 1
User guide contents:
1. Reuleaux RX2/3 overview
2. Specification & Features
3. How to use Reuleaux RX2/3: shift among VW/TC-Ni/TC-SS/TCR mode, the setting of TCR mode, etc.
4. Supplementary TC mode functions
5. Malfunction indication and protection
1. With two cells, the maximum output and voltage are 150W and 6V respectively. With three cells, the maximum output and voltage are 200W and 9V. And all their maximum discharging current is 50A.
2. Please adjust the wattage to a proper range to match the atomizer you used before using.
3. Please be careful not to use battery with torn shell for safety.
Please read through this user guide carefully. If you still have other problems regarding WISMEC Reuleaux RX2/3, please read the following:
|Troubleshooting Guide | WISMEC Reuleaux RX2/3 TC Box Mod|
|Master the TCR mode of the Wismec Reuleaux RX series|
|7 smooth tips for using Wismec Reuleaux RX200 box mod|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the WISMEC Reuleaux RX2/3 from us, but the user manual and related posts don't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
Next article:Xiaozhai BOBOVR Z4 VR Glass User Manual in English
2017-05-03 by GB Blog Official
2017-03-15 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2018-05-14 by Adeline Belluz
2017-06-20 by Adeline Belluz
2017-08-08 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2017-04-01 by Adeline Belluz