YEPO 737S laptop Windows reset
By GB Blog Official 2017-04-06 3935 0
Size: 4.85 GB
How to solve YEPO Windows key problem
1. Use NTFS to format U disk.
2. Change U disk name to WINPE.
3. Copy all the downloaded docs to U disk. (Note: Copy all docs in the file to U disk, not the file as a whole.)
4. Connect Charger and U disk.
5. Power on. Press ESC to enter BIOS.
6. Choose boot manager then choose the second EFI USB Device to start U Disk.
7. It will install automatically once it entered U disk.
Once the installation is done, the device will be power off and then power on.
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process. (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC)
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the YEPO 737S laptop from us and still have problem after flashing, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
Prev article:Jumper EZpad 5SE tablet PC driver
2017-03-15 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2017-05-03 by GB Blog Official
2017-06-20 by Adeline Belluz
2017-04-01 by Adeline Belluz
2017-08-08 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2018-05-14 by Adeline Belluz