Zeblaze Crystal MTK2502 smart watch flash tool
By Sophia Windsor 2017-08-07 1072 0
1. Prepare a computer, your device and a working USB cable.
2. Ensure your device has at least 50% battery in case it might be shut down during the updating process (or plug your device in the power socket near your PC).
3. Do remember to backup your important files in your TF card or your PC in case of the data lost which might be happened during the updating process.
4. Do follow the updating operation guide and operate correctly.
5. Do NOT do any operation on your device during the device updating process in case of updating failure.
6. Other cautions when needed due to the specific updating process or product.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Zeblaze Crystal Smart Watch from us and still have problem after flashing, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Zeblaze Crystal MTK2502 smart watch USB COM driver|
|Zeblaze Crystal MTK2502 smart watch ROM firmware|
|Zeblaze Blitz 3G Smartwatch Phone troubleshooting|
|How to update the Zeblaze crystal smart watch firmware|
Prev article:Zeblaze Crystal MTK2502 smart watch USB COM driver
Next article:Anet A8 3D printer operation & installation guide
2017-03-15 by Ingrid Wilhelmina
2017-05-03 by GB Blog Official
2017-06-20 by Adeline Belluz
2017-04-01 by Adeline Belluz
2018-05-14 by Adeline Belluz
2017-08-08 by Ingrid Wilhelmina